my balls and sack were mangled by this damned surgery. biggest mistake of my life. can barely live.

Posted , 3 users are following.

so disspointed that this is a surgery that doctors recomended for me. my nuts were mint before now theyre completely messed up in every way. the sack is so loose it gets pulled in every way when im sitting and sleeping, my nuts have a weird pain and it doesnt go away where the incision was. not sure what to do at this point. my life will never be back to normal though and thats f*****g messed up.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dan,

It is two months past now, are you better mate?

• Posted

Hi Dan ,

Why dont you go back to your doctors and tell him that your not happy and would like a scan to see whats happening down there.

Dont waste time go and see him or her!!!!!

Get yourself sorted mate

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.