My Belly (Stomach ) is beating like heart from last week no pain or any discomfort at all But.

Posted , 7 users are following.

So My Whole Belly is pulsing with heart it Happened all of a sudden after having dinner last week and it haven't stopped since , i have some lose belly fat i am Male 22

69kg 5.6 Height. and sometimes when laying down i can feel in my back too

No Pain or Anything but its making me nervous all the time

previously i was undergoing treatment for Low Platelets and typhoid i was admitted for 3 days and well that was stressful and it happened just 2 day after getting Discharge , so idk if its stress or something serious , i hope not ,

Help me : (

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi thenishant

I have just eaten a meal and i am relaxing and u can feel my heart pumping to....it does it quite often. I have never been worried about it, it will calm down once food is digested. I wouldn't worry about it just relax after meals until your heart calms down. It's probably something to do with food being digested. By the time i finished this reply my heart is calming down....👍😊

• Posted

Hi thensisant

No idea why my reply is being moderated nothing untoward in there..It just said i get that to after meals...and i'm fine. Prob something to do with digesting the food...

• Posted

many people can feel their belly pulsating. That is the aorta which is the largest artery in the body. I have also felt that. Usually there is no concern over that. it tells us that our heart is pumping blood well through our body and sending oxygen to all of our organs. but if you’re concerned about it let your doctor know. talking to your doctor will give you peace of mind.

• Posted

sometimes i will feel a shaking sensation in my stomach and it can radiate to my chest. i am not sure if it is the same thing you are feeling but i think mine is just trapped gas in my intestines causing them to shake. i usually take Gas X and it seems to help a little

• Posted

I had a pulsing stomach with IBS not long after diagnosis because I had three and a half months of panic not getting answers.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.