My Bi Polar Fiance' left me need to know if he says he loves me will he come back?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Need some help. I have been with my Fiancé for 4 years, engaged for almost 3 years, 3 years ago we were set to get married NOV 6th -he did this same thing left me and talked to other women, came back and asked me to marry him. For 3 years it has been ok, a lot of fighting, everything my fault, rage and other abuse. He now left me again and the next day was on dating websites and talking to other women. His medication was increased from 10mg to 20mg he was off he was on. Forgets to take consistently then when he goes into rage calls the doctor so 3 weeks ago they increased to 30mg due to some anger and physical abuse outbursts, did this just cause his mania or whatever is happening? Will he come back? HE is on all kinds of dating sites and this past Monday he did say "I love you" so d I asked what we were going to do and he said "I don't know... but your haircut looked cute" that was so weird and did not sound like him, not something he would say. Then he said the following and it is worrying me and I think he needs to talk to a therapist " I am REALLY broken. In many ways. My Body. My Mind. My Spirit. My actions. I can't HELP a lot of it. Then he said I love you. I am sorry for the mean things I said last night and hasn't spoken to me since because he is talking to other women. Will he come back after this episode should I give up. HE says he loves me.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.