My body freezes when under pressure? I'm not actually sure.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I don't actually know when this happens, the last time this happened to me is when I am under pressure in a school activity which is called "Trust Fall"

So it goes like this, I am slightly afraid of height although the place I will stand is just a table of professor. My heart already palpitates and when they called my name, my eyes suddenly teared up. There was tears falling, I didn't even feel like crying because of it. Then my hand couldn't move. I was practically freezing, my whole body feels numb, my hands, feet, chest, head. I couldn't breath properly. I was like that for 15 minutes, our professor even asked me if I have a history of .. uh I forgot what that is called. I just said that I don't. I am so stiff that even my feet already stretch itself and I was feeling that I will have cramps. I don't know if this is a panic disorder or if this is because of my nerves. It also happened to me when I got the scholarship of our university.

This started I think when I was 8 or 9 years old when my mother died. 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

This is not nerology this is most likely panic attack and axiety you need to see your doctor hunny . Till then not sure what to say .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.