My bones pop does anyone else have this problem?

Posted , 7 users are following.

My shoulders hurt all the time and now my bones  in my wrists and elbows pop every time I move. Has anyone else had problems with bone popping?

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

My left shoulders the worse and my ankles it's more the left side of my body it's very strange almost sounds like bones are breaking xx

• Posted

both of my shoulders hurt all the time but my left one is worse also and it travels down to my elbows and wrists and there are days when everything is popping and hurting...

I took someone's advice and began taking Turmeric I pray this will help.

• Posted

Hello there,

I have problem with my left shoulder too, it feels like it may pop out of place.... I don't think mine is linked to hrt or menopause though but general aches and pains are... Joy smile

• Posted

I had my right shoulder pop last year. It was really hurt. I thought it was my disc problem, but my physio doctor said it was not. I think it is related to menopause. 
  • Posted

My joints are cracking and sometimes my knees are aching horribly I am not able to walk...I t is scary as every peri symptom...I believe it is one of the countless low estrogen deficiency symptom.

I am thinking of starting HRT if I am candidate

I entered too young in perimenopause and I am afraid a lot of the long term consequences ( osteoporosis diabetes, heart issues etc)

• Posted

I have always felt aching occasionally but now I'm in constant pain in my shoulders,elbows and wrists.. I had a hysterectomy when I was forty I am 50 now .

• Edited

Hang in there i went through this for a long time and I still go through the aching joints my wrist my fingers I now have tendonitis bursitis that gets bad sometimes makes my wrist hurt my shoulder my elbow the doctor says that when the Bursa sacs feel you'll get a warm feeling and it aches like hell it comes and goes trust me I've been through it still go through it along with everything else that I've been through crawly skin stomach flops nauseous in the morning dry eyes dry nose ears bother me a lot now anxiety you name it it gets better hang in there I think there's a lot of symptoms if there was a hundred I probably experienced about 99 of them allergies Kicked Up full time in full force I have a lot of symptoms that I just forgot about but majority of them have subsided except for the achiness I think my worst one for awhile was sleepless nights just couldn't go to sleep at all hot flashes just try to hang in there and know that is the menopause that you're going through it has many many many many many symptoms

• Posted

Thank you Monique, I'm sorry that you are going through so much but I'm glad That someone finally can relate and  give me some encouragement that this will get better..

I hope you feel better 🙏

• Posted

hi grace my hips pop when i have been sitting down for a while and bones ache cant walk properly 
    • Posted

I know what you mean  Kim, mine sometimes pop too .. when mine start hurting I get up and walk around.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.