My bottom is really hurting.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I’ve recently become very constipated due to the big decrease in physical activity as I had to take 1 month off work due to dislocating my knee. Last night it was like I gave birth.... tmi I know but it was the biggest thing I’ve ever passed. I’d been trying for an hour to get it out and when it did leave me I screamed with relief. The trouble is now is that my bum hole is really sore, I feel like I’ve been interfered with 😓 and I need to go again but it’s so achy and painful. Could anyone please helppp

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You need a stool softener.  The best is Miralax.  Take it every morning or every night.  It's a miracle cure.  (I take it every morning in my coffee.)

• Posted

Big stools are broken into much smaller pieces by an old-fashioned soap suds enema.  I use a teaspoon of Castile soap per litre of warm water, and slowly take as much as I can get to flow in, often more than 2 litres, and then hold it 10 or 15 minutes, if I can. This pretty much dissolves everything in me and it all comes out painlessly.

I hope that find relief, whetherfrom my suggestion, and something else!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.