My boyfriend has a strange love bite looking mark,is it actually a love bite?

Posted , 4 users are following.

my partner has two marks on his stomach and says he bruised it but I am sure its a love bite. please can someone tell me.oimage

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

Hi

It could be either, very hard to tell. If you want my opinion the marks look too big and quite an irregular shape to be love bites, and would someone really focus on that area to give love bites, it is possible but personally I wouldn't get much arousal from someone giving me a love bites in that area. Did he tell you how he got the bruises? What type of work does he do? If he has a manual labour intensive job that involves a lot of lifting it's possible he could have got the marks from that. That is my personal opinion for what it's worth, but I sense a cloud of doubt has hit you, which can lead to irrational thoughts and feelings, when the marks could have been caused by a completely innocent reason. You know your boyfriend better than anyone, and you have to weigh up what is told to you, and how he treats you, and make up your own mind whether you think he is capable of doing anything behind your back.

Sorry I can't be of anymore help.

• Posted

he went to London and went to the strip clubs and to a thai massage place for a 'happy ending'

so I think it must be a love bite

• Edited

If you ask me that's a bit insensitive of him. I could be wrong, and I don't mean to pry, but I presume you mean a 'happy ending' to single life? As Kim said these marks could be made by pinching and rubbing, but my alarm bells would be ringing if I was in your shoes. Being that it was a one off trip and a 'happy ending', whatever that means, it could be classed as a one off, but my personal opinion is that if you are in a relationship, no matter what stage it is at, going to strip clubs, massage parlours and getting love bites (if that's what they are) just seems wrong. Maybe I'm a bit medieval in that respect, but you should be faithful to your partner at all times. I'm only giving you my personal opinion and how I'd feel in your situation, it's not for me to say how you both live your life, some people would class that as acceptable, personally I wouldn't and I would be worried that if it were that easy for him to do things like this now, what else could he be capable of in the future if presented with the opportunity. From what I gather he hasn't admitted to them being love bites or you wouldn't be asking us what the marks are, so there's a element of distrust there as well with him not admitting what they are. I couldn't live my life with a partner knowing they are willing to not be open and honest about things. As I said before, you know your boyfriend better than anyone, and only you know what you want out of life, if I'm blowing this out of all proportion then anybody please say so, but it is just my opinion.

• Posted

it can happen if the skin has been pinched or rubbed

• Edited

I think Kim is right. Its marks from pinching or vigorous massaging. A " happy ending" is usually understood to be the massage extending to the genitals so that an orgasm is achieved.Its up to you whether you can tolerate this sort of behaviour from your boyfriend. Many girls would not.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.