My boyfriend is allergic to me please help us!!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi there. My boyfriend and I have serious issue for two years.

He is getting folliculitis and wired erythema all over his body after we had sexual contact (kiss, sex etc)

He is usually getting folliculitis on his leg

(It’s because of it's rubbed by clothes?)

He is taking a shower right after we had sexual contact.

He washed the seats every time I lied down

We slept separately but he’s still getting folliculitis and erythema. Even when we had sex with cloths he got folliculitis and erythema. So I'm thinking it could be allergy reaction. When I was in Japan he didn’t get anything. (2021/1-2021/06, 2021/10-2022/02)

Only When I’m with him he’s getting those symptoms and he is usually stating to get these symptoms a months after I came back. ( He doesn't have symptoms for first one month)

When I gave him chlamydia two years ago he got folliculitis at first ( he also got fever, cold sore etc then)

we both took antibiotics and chlamydia went away but he was still getting folliculitis and erythema.

So he took random antibiotics again and again ( we assume that might have broken his skin immune) but when he finished to take antibiotics, folliculitis and erythema came back

When we had sex without condom, we feel like his symptoms is worse than when we use condom ( now he’s feeling sick )

even if we used condom he’s getting folliculitis and erythema.

We both took STD and STI test and we're both clear.

It's been 2 years so far. We went to see doctor so many times but they couldn't find anything out yet. So I came here to get any more informations. please help us!!imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.