My boyfriend who has bipolar disorder left me out of nowhere

Posted , 1 user is following.

hey so i need help. my boyfriend of 6 months and who i live with left me randomly recently. Im completely heartbroken. he still wants me to live with him and be there but im not understanding why. i love him and want to be there for him but this hurts he keeps saying he doesnt know if this is permanent and i dont know if i should move on or wait for him. He even asked my dad for my hand in marriage but then tells me he wants to push back getting engaged? hes also telling me he wants to see if im the one by not being with me im confused and dont know how to cope with this or how i should act. pls help me

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.