My brain warns me by getting dizzy?

Posted , 3 users are following.

When I do an action that I believe that's going to cause me discomfort in the near future, I get an odd feeling with in my brain for few seconds. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

What else does ut do

Im experiencing sime wdird stuff

The more i think the more it happens

Like a buzzing silent though and a feeling thst my brain is somehow expanding and relaxing

I feel sensations

Then the soinnung

A lot lately

I started in july

Git a bit betger.had an mri it was clear whuch was reasduring

But its back worse now

And when i move in bef obed or get up it spins

Im in despair

• Posted

Hi Elizabeth, have you heard of BPPV? If you Google it, you may see symptoms that are similar to yours ie spinning. If you think this is you, you can learn an easy excercise from most physiotherapists, that can stop this. Do you think the buzzing silent is tinnitus? It can be very soft in volume. Also you can sometimes feel the pulsing of your blood vessels in your head and this may be a feeling of your brain expanding and relaxing. Occasionally you can even hear it. Do you think this is what yours could be?

• Posted

I dont know

I am at my wits end

I went to a and e today

And after waiting

4 hours i eas told i should be at docs nit thete

Im fed up

I have had teo bad nights

When sleeoing.soinning bafly

But coz im sdleep i dont notice ir know how long it lasts until i eake to turn over thrn i see the room spin

And i wait till it paddes

Its seems to ve hsppening more

And i am.do upsey.i planned to tskr my daughter sway first it was a flight then a cosch trip

Now i fear i cant go at all

And ive let her down

She foesnt trust mr anymore

Im feeling vety angry with myself

I am.left with s strange sensation all thr timr

Evrn after spinning

And ent did ear and testests

And mri

Which was nirmal

So how can it be the thing you suggested?

Msybe they missed it.

Im sick of worrying

It never ends and the anxiety makes it much worse

I need help

Desperately

Do you have it?

Thankyou

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.