My brother has high calcium levels and the doctors dont know why

Posted , 2 users are following.

Please id really appreciate if someone could help me. My brother has been in and out of hospital with apparent high calcium in his blood. The doctors have done so many tests and they keep coming back clear. He has been having kidney stones for the last couple of months, the doctors have tested his neck gland and it was clear and i think if it was cancer in the blood they would have known by now. The doctors keep saying they're bemused to why his body keeps making these stones. My brother has used tramadol in the past and to his own stupidity he has also used steroids and has has taken a lot of anti depressants as well. Could this be the reason to why this is happening now? If anyone can help i would appreciate it so much. Thank you

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.