My Bv CURED

Posted , 2 users are following.

Ok ladies! After experiencing BV for 5 years and going thru multiple tests from by OBGYN that is male, I decided to see a CRNP, which is female. She immediately recommended a swab to test for Mycoplasma, which apparently not a lot of Drs test for. It was POSITIVE. she put me on Doxycycline for 10 days and I have been BV FREE for 5months! I've been waiting to post to be sure it didn't come back!

I will say this, my insurance didn't pay for the test and I $700 but after experiencing BV for 5 years with dr visits and prescriptions and feeling HOPELESS, I will gladly pay $700 to feel normal again.

I'd love to hear feedback or if anyone has questions. I know how you feel!!!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Do you have insurance?
    • Posted

Yes I do have insurance and it only paid like $90 on the test. I was so desperate to figure out what was wrong. I'm glad to pay $700. I was at a loss as to how to get rid of this horrible infection!!!!! I'm very very clean and having this totally baffled me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.