My contact lenses has a reddish stain after removing.

Posted , 4 users are following.

3 different times now I have experienced my eye contacts being tinted red after I took them out at the end of the day. I went to the eye dr and she didn't know what was going on so just told me to change my solution to the hydrogen peroxide one. I throw the red contacts away and put new ones in, but that's getting expensive. Any advice??

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Only this..

I hear so much of people complaining about harmfull effects from contact lenses.

Why not take on board that your eyes need help but with a less invasive method - ie Specs /glasses. Not sure what age you are but as you get older you stick with health versus looks!..

• Posted

Did she actually check you eyes with the silt lamp?

It does sound a bit odd.

x

• Posted

Why not stop using the lens for a few days and start using the glasses instead?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.