My cure

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello ladies!! All I do to keep bv away is use aveeno body wash with yogurt. I put some on my finger and stick it in my vagina. This body wash has live cultures that help get your ph level back to where it should be. My discharge and odor are completely gone.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I feel when other girls post on this discussion they're looking for the long term solution to curing BV and keeping it away with out having to do all the extra stuff.  My tip to you is to "cure" the BV with the prescribed meds (7 day course) and cutting out allllll soaps. i struggled with BV for 4 years, wasted so much money on "home remedies" only to find out any type of soaps will throw off your PH. doesn't matter if it's supposedly a ph balancer. I finished my prescription, which we all know only cures it temporarily, and started using a warm wash cloth to clean my lady parts and have been BV FREE for 4 months! It almost seems too good to be true and too simple of a fix but it works! try it and see if it helps! 

• Posted

Im glad that worked for you but it didnt work for me. Prescriptions dont cure me. Ive had bv for 9 yrs.
  • Posted

prescriptions didn't cure me either. only temporarily. maybe 2-3 days if that. It always seemed to come back every time my fiancé ejaculated in me and for the longest i believed that was why. I simply took the prescription to get rid of the odor & discharge, and started using a warm wash cloth, no soap whatsoever to keep it away. ??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.