My dad died of stomach cancer

Posted , 4 users are following.

Is there test to see whether I am likely get it also?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You really need to ask a doctor. Good luck.
  • Posted

I am so very sorry to hear about your dad it's so very distressing my dad has just been told he as a tumour in his stomach after being treated for a blood clot on his lung still working at 74 never been ill such a shock xx I have asked the same question is it genetic it is according to the family history I was told if me or my sister or brother had it we would have known in our early years and I'm 50 now and they are 47 so try not worrying to much x there is some testing they can do ask your gp put your mind at rest x I will pray 🙏🏻God bless you xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.