My depression

Posted , 4 users are following.

Well my depression symptoms stated wen I was bout 19 I felt like I was in a bubble as if I was constantly under water didn't no what it was I just felt dread didn't want to go out I'd make excuses that my back was sure just so I could stay in bed I use to cry my self to sleep thinking I was never going to wake up again. I'd be sat down stairs and then I suddenly get this over powering rig like somethink was pulling me to run up stairs and jump out of the window this went on for bout. 3 months I wouldn't take medication because I didn't believe I was depressed I just didn't no what it was tried talking to my family but that really Disney help so I was on my own I don't how I done it but I pulled myself together started with a diet slowly getting back in to good company it was hard but step by step I became well again I mento partner who I've been with now 6 years in November ❤️Not long after meeting my partner I became moody crying for no reason not wanting to go out one day walking to work I felt really good listening to music threw my ear phones when I got to the train station waiting for the train then allot a sudden dread ran through me I suddenly felt sweaty and the horrible urge came back it was like some one pushing me towards the train tracks wanting me to jump I suddenly snapped out of it and put my self threw the crowds away from the track. Begging for the train to come it was the longest wait of my life  but it came I sobbed on my way to work when I got in I told them I needs to go home so I did then made an appointment with my doctor I needed help I couldn't deal with this anymore so my partner came with me again doctors wanted to give me tablets I refused them I didn't want to admit that it was this that was causing me to be this way until my bf asked the doctor weather it could be something to do with my hormones the doctor said it could be so the done blood test turns out I had high prolactin got sent to different people got took for MRI scans all sorts of scans found out I had pcos the only thing that got me threw it this time was my partner and a councilor she was amazing went threw my whole child hood jus sat there and listened I felt so comfortable with her told her everything at the end of my session with this Amazing women she gave me a hug I have to say since then I haven't suffered with this it's now been 4 years and I have a 2 and a half year old baby girl couldn't be happier. I hope if any of you suffer with depression that you find away to help your self it's a scary and lonely place to be I just hope you get the support you need .x

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Aha, i am not the only with depression i guess.

The problem is that i understand the facts but instead i am giving excuses all the time.

Is it maybe i don't like to do that? Or is it because everytime i do something i am facing the same wall over and over again.

I don't know.

However it was great that it passed on you m8te and goodlucksmile

• Posted

Thanks so much for sharing your story Kalax!! And how inspiring! I am sorry you suffered for so long on your own but welldone for getting through! A loving partner and a lovely little baby girl, what a wonderful ending! This gives me hope! smile 

Thanks, 

anonymousigirl xx

• Posted

I am very happy for you.  You went through so much and are now recovered which will hopefully be an inspiration to others on their roads to recovery.  Thank you for sharing your history and continued good luck  from Long island, New York
  • Posted

Thanks for your comments really means a lot I hope who ever suffers with depression finds their way out of it. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.