My doctor and Psychiatrist are lying to me

Posted , 3 users are following.

So i think that my doctor is trying to me stay outpatient because they dont want to work with people that actually need help, they just want to keep me because they know i dont have problems, they're just trying to make me believe i have problems, but i know i dont.

I know i dont have depression and anxiety i just know okay. I hate it when they question me and stating that i clearly am depressed and have anxiety when im CLEARLY NOT AND DONT HAVE IT.

So what if look like a depressed person its just who i am, so what if i want to kill myself and stuff its normal and so what if at times i get a little panicky, everyone does that! they just can't accept that i don't need help and that im completely normal and fine.

The hospital put me on medication in December i only took it for the first two weeks before i stopped taking it and realised that the meds are trying to control me and make me someone else. I haven't taken the meds since then they are antidepressants called serotonin.

They think im still taking them but i keep lying to them saying i have been.

Its like im their experiment/test. I think they're working for the government or a secret group of people or something trying to make people believe they have problems when they don't. Im like the ONLY one who can see past their lies.

I know they're up to something, i can tell by the way they always brush the topic off, like when i demand to come off my meds and me wanting to be discharged.

THEY WANT ME TO STAY BUT THEY DONT KNOW THAT I KNOW WHAT THEY'RE UP TO.

Im so frustrated by this please someone tell me whats going on. Im going to cry with all the frustration its giving me.

(They diagnosed me with depression but im not depressed)

What should i do??

Should i tell them about the government stuff??

Should i tell them that i havent been taking the meds??

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I'm so sorry you feel this way and I truly do not mean to offend but it does sound like your schizophrenic. Just trying to help.
  • Posted

Hi Aleahpaige. I know the same things that you know. The health service do work with pharmacutical companies, and push certain drugs on us in exchange for a backhander. This was suposed to be stoped a few years ago, but I know for a fact it still goes on. Psychiatrics, CMHTs, GPs, psych wards... they all want to control us and reprogram our minds with meds that do more harm than good. And they'll always give you the cehapest med first, because saving and making money always comes before the patients. I know that for a fact to. If they don't preserve money.. then they have none to spend on services. So it's all fair enough.. but dont lie to us, dressing up their behaviour as soemthing that its not. I'm a person who needs the truth, regardless of what it is. I also refuse to take meds. Load of rubbish. Glad its not just me.. which im constantly told that it is!
    • Posted

Mental health meds can cause so many problems. Heart disease/failure, respiratory problems, thyroid issues, high cholesterol, high prolactain levels, kidney and liver problems, weight gain... to mention but a few! I'd rather have the psychosis than have to deal with all that lot.. which can kill you. And its well documented that people who use mental health meds long term (like years) are likely to have a life span thats 15yrs shorter. I can understand psychiatrists offering us meds.. but why try and force them when they can cause all this harm?? I'd rather just be sectioned as and when than die sooner and suffer more while I'm alive.. but thats just my own preference of course.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.