My doctor retired

Posted , 3 users are following.

my doctor had me on xanax that was the only thing would help me sleep since he retired i can not find a doctor will help me i have tried everything this is the only thing i went to another doctor he put me on ambim it made do stuff i had know i was doing i begged them to put what works for me i can stay up to 4 to seven days they told me i need to go see a pycotherpist im at my wits end please help

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

  • Posted

    is there anyway you can visit a psychiatrist because they are the ones that know these medication‘s very well and they prescribe them all the time. Just tell him or her your situation and what works best for you. I completely understand because I go through the same thing. I hope you feel better soon

  • Posted

    hi misty, i don't know what to say.... except if you swap doctors due to retirement aren't any new doctors have to read your notes? what xanax is will the chemist sell it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.