My doctor says she's "perplexed" and still doesn't know what's wrong. Any ideas?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am a 33 female and for the last few months have been experiencing some of the following symptoms: dizzy/light-headedness, nausea, extreme frequent headaches, frequent diarrhea, blurry vision, and fatigue. I went to her thinking maybe I had low iron or I wasn't getting certain vitamins I needed. Blood work came back as follows: ALT - 85, AST - 61, low creatinine, low lymphocytes and high neutrophils, high MCH and MPV, and high WBC. She ordered an MRI of my brain (because of the headaches) and said my MRI looked good. She ordered an ultrasound of liver, spleen, gallbladder, and pancreas and said it, too, looked good. An EKG came back bad; they said it looked like left atrial fibrillation. My PCP ordered another one and it came back "left atrial enlargement". Although this is all my doctor could find wrong, she stated that this would not cause the symptoms I am having and it isn't the cause of the bad blood work. She said she is perplexed, gave me a copy of my records and is sending me for a tilt table test because she "doesn't know what it could be". Please help. I have been feeling terrible for months, sometimes even falling asleep where I sit. I don't want to change PCP's, so if anyone has an idea, please give me your thoughts so I can run it by her. Thank you!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.