my E.Sedementation rate is 106. And my bleeding is still continued from last 1 month periods.

Posted , 3 users are following.

So What may be the reason behind this.

That increasef my ESR to 106.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

how old are you?

THE sedimentation rate is a test that measures inflammation in your body...but its one of those tests that will really only aid in a diagnosis if doctors already have a hint. It is usually elevated in viruses, some cancers, many autoimmune diseases. Your bleeding beyond your period may or may not be related. I WOULD 1) see a gynecologist and ask to specifically see a gynooncologist. and 2) any joint pain? back pain?

• Posted

High esr means you have inflammation in your body. It is a non-specific test though, so it will not tell you where the inflammation is. Your doctor ill need to do more tests in order to help find the cause. He should order test that are specific to the symptoms you are having..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.