My email keeps getting blocked!!

Posted , 8 users are following.

My email keeps getting blocked even though I confirm it constantly. As a result I do not get responses unless I log on.

Who do I notify?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I reported your post to the moderator.

• Posted

Thank you, ANHAGA! This is the first time in weeks I got my email notification; he must have corrected it just now.

• Posted

Hi karenjaninaz,

I didn't do anything until now. I've had a look in our email provider site and the only recent email sent was the notification of Anhaga's post above. Prior to that there was one that was blocked with the reason below given:

*The xxx server blocked this message from being delivered. While we won't try to send this message again, we will attempt to send new messages to this address in the future. *

This means your email provider has been blocking messages from us as they think they were spam. You will need to add no-reply@email.patient.info as a trusted user in your email settings to prevent this happening again.

If you do not know how to do this you should be able to google or check the Help section in your email settings.

Regards,

Alan

• Posted

Thanks! It seems, without warning, and after many trouble free years an email sever starts rejecting emails.

I still have trouble with caps persisting in the body of a message after a first letter if a word is capitalized. FUNNY THING IT Does not happen in the subject line.

• Posted

I haven't been receiving emails for a while either - I have to log on to see if there are any replies for me. Alan knows , but so far I haven't been able to get things going again..

• Posted

AMANDA, for some mysterious reason our email providers block PATIENT EMAILS as spam. It helps to add "Patient" as a friendly address .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.