My experience

Posted , 5 users are following.

18 years ago went to gynecologist. Had no symptoms. After examining me she scared me to death seeing the white spots she did biopsy, thought I had cancer. Scared me to death. It wasn't thank the Lord. Gave me cream hydrocortisone. Was told to use lightly. 3 years ago had another biopsy. Definitely LS. Beginning used cortisone when I need to. Also using sparingly. Keep area clean more warm water than soaps. I use virgin olive oil also. Hope this helps. Need to educate yourself to.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello diana71766, I was curious, how is the virgin olive oil working for you? Is the cortisone helping too? I've heard that using a touch of baking soda with warm water helps to cleanse. I sure wish they would have started teaching us about things like this back in our school days. We really do need to start educating ourselves better, and earlier! before we get ourselves into trouble. When I first went in to see the doctor with these white spots, I was told that it was nothing,,, only came to find out a few months later after I went back, that it was stage 4 cancer!!! We need to educate ourselves better, but the doctors need to educate themselves better as well, instead of misleading us which is so unfair. Good luck in your journeys and keep poking around this site and on these chat boards. There's valuable info to be found here and many women in the same predicament that share what works razz

• Posted

First time using olive oil I felt like toss salad. Easy when wiping . I use black soap no perfumes . don't wear underwear at night. Wash with warm water. I use less cortisone only when flair up really itches to calm down. Plan on going back to doctors soon. Just to see what is going on. Scary. Your not alone we all care for one and other. God bless

• Posted

Lol to the tossed salad feeling, that's exactly what came to my mind too, the first time that I tried using Olive Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar. What is black soap? Never heard of that one. Thank you too for the kind words, that's why I love it here. It helps to not feel alone, although I feel so sad for what we have to go through, it helps to share our feelings and to know that others care. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers too, and God bless <3 

• Posted

Found in country store. All natural. Will find out for you. My daughter bought for me . Will share with you . you will love. Great for sensitive skin. God bless.
  • Posted

So you only use hydocortisone and Olive oil? Funny when the clob seemed to have lost its effectiveness, I started using hydrocortisone and that seemed to help get me through. A flare. Also started using Olive oil with lavender and frakensense added to it. The Olive oil mixture has cleared up some large stubborn plaques that I have had for awhile, in those spots my skin feels normal again. I am very itchy again and wonder if that is because I went about a week without using the Olive oil. Hopefully I can get rid of this little flare soon. I have also changed my diet to lie carb so hopefully that will help soon too.
    • Posted

Yes, a lot of showers warm water . olive oil and when flair up cream. No underwear at night. Flair up seems to be less. But when flaired it sets you crazy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.