My experience of taking Nitrazepam

Posted , 3 users are following.

When i take my tablets they make me feel good for a little wile. They dont make me sleepy i just feel nice. It is when i take my other sleeping tablet with them that is when i get some sleep. The other ones are amertripterlean if i take them seperate thay dont put me to sleep i have to take them both together and then i sleep like a baby and i wake up feeling really good. I have 3 kids to look after and i need all the sleep I can get.That is why i have these sort of tablets.

from marie

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Amitryptiline is an antidepresssant, not a sleeping pill.

Diazepam (Nitrazepam) can cause depression if taken in too high a dose even for a few days. If necessary, take a very low dose, 2.5mg or less.

Sleep is affected by many things, particularly caffeine in coffee, tea and chocolate. Cut those out for a while and see whaat happens. Drink warm water instead. Put the glass in a microwave to warm it quickly.

Another thing is reading in the evening. Just watch TV or something.

• Posted

i would just like 2point out that it is very rare 4a dr 2prescribe nitrazepam,diazepam,or temazepam anymore as they are VERY VERY addictive! so if u r getting any of these frm a medical worker, please talk to them about only using them short term (2weeks max) or u r heading for 1hell of a bad time in the future. I have used (and abused) all of the above and not all were prescribed by a dr (theybso easy 2get on the street) The reason i took them was i am a very anxious person (also a depressive amongst other things) and these tablets helped me to relax. I could sleep on a night,could face people during the day and generally felt at peace with the world. Oh[i:2d5cb91fb4][u:2d5cb91fb4] i would just like to say i wasnt taking them all at the same stage in my life,[/u:2d5cb91fb4][/i:2d5cb91fb4]wasnt a case of mixing or overdosing! then after just a few wks of using them intermittently i would binge on 4or 5 10mg nitraz's or diazepam(at times when i was used to them 10-15x10mg) then the withdrawal came when my supply ran out! the effects wre like nothing else id been through(and believe me ive been thru sme s^%&winkJumpy,sweating,agitation,VERY HIGH anxiety etc..but that was nothing due to the [u:2d5cb91fb4]convulsions [/u:2d5cb91fb4]and :twisted: [u:2d5cb91fb4]hallucinations[/u:2d5cb91fb4]This was in Jan 08 and i am nearly crying thinking bout it all now.I was de-hydrated laid on my setee for 2weeks before they would admit me to hospital were i was kept in for 5days (after wrongfully being sent hme twice that is!) The things i saw were so scary i couldnt write it all here it wouldnt be right but a glimpse into it;deranged monsters :evil: coming to attack u, wolves eating u alive and darker much darker things. Again, the fits, :roll: flailing on the floor in front of my 14yr old son, eyes in the back of my head, not answering him when i came round because i wasnt there! [b:2d5cb91fb4]Obviously,[/b:2d5cb91fb4] this was mainly, with abusing them but please [b:2d5cb91fb4]ask your gp about how little time it takes for these tablets 2become 'habit-forming' and remember that taken over time,diazepam will actually cause the feelings u r taking them 2stop(eg nervousness,anxiety etc) Dont gamble with these tablets they can make u feel great but that can turn 1000 times worse than your worst ever 'bad' day![b][/b:2d5cb91fb4][/b]
  • Posted

just like to point out that as above diazapam are NOT nitrazepam and that diazapam are also known as valium.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.