my eyes

Posted , 1 user is following.

yesterday I was out with some friends and suddenly I wake up with a ball in my glasses. I am a person with myopia -3 and -4 and from the ball my lenses came out of my glasses. long story short i got on one

lense in the glasses but i didnt put the other one beacuse i can't make it fit. I had to wear my glasses with one lense until i got my mother to put the other one. after that the lense that i put got out of the glasses and i had to stay with one eye closed. after my mother put it i started to see blury with the glasses but still better than without them.

I changed my lenses 3 months ago and before the incident i didnt see blury at all.

Why do i see blurry with my glasses on? Its beacuse eye domination?

Please help

Thank you.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.