My eyes are naturally red..

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ok, Hello. My name's Romain and before all, sorry for my bad English I'm french and err.. Yea..

Hmm, since 3 or 4 year, when sun get through my eyes, these become red. I mean, not the white part of my eyes but the center, it become completely red, and it's the same for the moon light. My doctor says that he don't know what is that mean. He says that I'm probably sick or something like that. I'm often trying to figure out what's happening but I can't it's puzzling and unstppable. Do you guys have already seen something like that ? And, did you already cared it ? Some other crazy stuff often happens to me and I can't explane it. If you guys know how to help me, please, tell me ^^

Thank you.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I don't blame you for being concerned. But I would start by getting a second opinion. Especially if you saw a general practitioner instead of and eye doctor. Definitely try an eye doctor. Can you see ok and does it hurt?
    • Posted

That's what I'm gonna do.

I can see ok and it doesn't hurt.

Thank you for your advice smile

• Posted

Il ya plusieurs raisons pour 'yeux rouges' - certains ne sont pas graves, mais d'autres le sont. Votre médecin doit pas seulement dire que vous êtes «malade», ils doivent faire des tests pour diagnostiquer la cause. Parfois, cette condition est causée par l'abus de drogues. Si vous prenez des médicaments, vous devez en informer votre médecin afin qu'ils puissent aider le problème.
    • Posted

I asked my mother for see a eye doctor.  I don't take drugs so I'm a bit scared about the answer I'll give me.. Thank you
    • Posted

Parce que vous n'avez pas la douleur associée à ce problème et il semble se produire uniquement en raison de l'exposition de lumière, il est probable que ce n'est pas trop grave. Je peux comprendre que vous devez avoir peur mais s'il vous plaît ne vous inquiétez pas jusqu'à ce que vous avez vu l'ophtalmologiste qui sera en mesure de diagnostiquer exactement quel est le problème et aider avec le traitement. Bonne chance mon ami
    • Posted

Thank you very much ! I hope you're right

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.