My eyes feel strange

Posted , 3 users are following.

For a few months now my eyes have been playing tricks on my like sometimes its hard to focus them and even sometimes double vision and things like that its very weird I am scared over it

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

This could be due to many things.  Get your eyes tested by a good optician, they will advise where best to go for further investigation if necessary.
  • Posted

i can understand how you feel big style, i think hopefully your eyes will reset, because i am suffering the same and it gets you down,it scares me.The best bit is the medical profession dont even warn or tell you about this as i have found out, only by tailking to my mate kev in hull who is type1 , gives me his experience and advice which helps, basically he has the same problem.
  • Posted

Definetly get a an eye exam. Youll feel better. No reason to be scared daily thats why there are eye doctors. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.