My eyes look weird and i feel diplopia when watching on the right side, what should I do?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Well, one year ago i started having double pictures when i was watching on the right side with my eyes, but it didn't cause me a big problem because it was still normal and I didn't felt it as a big problem. But, recently i started having double images more often even when watching straight but it isn't for the whole time, maybe only when i focus. The problem is that I'am 14 years old male, my friends are telling me that my eyes look weird sometimes and I don't wanna feel like that, I'am scared that my eyes will have a permanent diplopia and I will look completly weird and ugly, I don't want to be alone with no friends or girlfried. I have been on a doctor 3 months ago, he said that I have sometimes problems with diplopia because of the PC, yeah I really think that is the problem because i sit on the computer for about 6 hours a day. The doctor said that the muscle on my left eye is more weak wich causes problem when watcing on the side because it need muscle activity. I want to know if there are any exercises or anything from what i can treat my problem.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

get off that computer, it is ruining your eyes. Sight is so precious. look after your eyes, you will never get another pair.
    • Posted

You think I can get back my sight as before with any exercises, acutally is it even possible to be like before?
  • Posted

sorry to hear that you have troubles with your sights.you mentioned that you have PC I wanted to know what is PC? could you brief us about your diagnosis? did yourdoctor advice you to limit your habit?? don`t ignore your self and seek aprofessional advice.
    • Posted

PC is actualy a computer, yes he told me to limit sitting in front of the computer, to be honest I didn't do what he said, and from that day i started having bigger and bigger problems. Now I'm trying to not spend much time in front of the computer (I know it may be late now), but all I want to know is that there is a treatment and i can get my sights back as before 6 or 7 months.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.