My face changed overnight and severely depressed as it happened to you?

Posted , 2 users are following.

all of a sudden I woke up and my under eyes were darker than they were before with my circles and they my skin elasticity dropped my skin is droopier as like if I aged 15 years overnight under eyes are bulging out my eyelids are droopy I just I'm so depressed I look like at age 15 years overnight. I just happened to anybody please let me know is it my hormones was going on doctors can't seem to help me I'm going crazy

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

No, it has not happened to me.

Have you had some blood tests? It is better not to mention the word depressed because doctors will give you antidepressants without checking other things that could be wrong. Of course you are depressed seeing the changes that have happened to you. You need to tell the doctor about those changes that 'do not make you happy'... and start having some blood tests. It is very difficult to guess what the signs you have are due to any illness. Do you have other symptoms? Have you got a list of symptoms?

Let us know

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.