My feet and hands are burning for the last 3 mths the pain is terbible, has any one else got these?

Posted , 5 users are following.

My feet and hands are burning for the past 3 mths the pain is Terrible, does anyone else suffer from this!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

My neuropathy is generally come and go throbbing pain, numbness and pins and needles in both arms and hands.  I have had this for years because of injuries.  Sometimes, I get a burning pain down my shoulder blade like a hot poker and occasionally in my knee.
  • Posted

Loretto, I know your pain all too well ! I've had periphel neuropathy in my feet and toes for about 5 years now ! Sometimes, the burning, stabbing and tightness is unbearable but I have to endure the pain because I have found nothing that will help !! I've tried everything from pills to surgery with no reduction in my pain ! I wish you the best in your time of soo much pain !

• Posted

I would highly recommend going on a zero grain, low carb and sugar-free diet, to see if that helps. I've cut those out, and have experienced some improvement. Apparently gluten intolerance can cause neurological problems, especially later in life (without any other symptoms).

• Posted

Hi I woke up with damaged feet legs and hands it is permanent I have never had a second without it in 15 months it has now spread up my arms and into my groin area they cannot find any cause so it's idiopathic small fibre damage so far I cannot find anything that helps it

• Posted

Have you tried dietary interventions? E.g. eliminating all grains, sugar and sweetener? It can help for many (although often not a complete cure).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.