My feet have been like this for a while now

Posted , 3 users are following.

There is a pictire of feet in profile picture ( wasn't sure how to u0load one on here or even if you can. Stumbled as to whats going on with them. Doesnt hurt just changing colour. Thank you

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jessica,

Looks like a pressure mark as there seems a definate cut off point before the toe area where there's no darker colour. Do you wear the same/same type of shoes daily? Is it both feet? Also do you wear shoes that are a reddish colour? I ask because i had a pair that dyed my feet one time when i walked through dewy grass.

Hope that helps

Beverley

• Posted

The part where it's reddish is where my shoes dont touch and yes it is both feet. Getting on for a year so really unsure. Thank you for replying

• Posted

Wow, nearly a year is a long time. Hope you get to the bottom of it soon.

Beverley

• Posted

Hi Jessica,

If you wish to upload images you can easily. You have 4 icons above and to the right of your message.

B = Bold Text

i = Italic Text

= Insert a smiley in to your message.

The mountain with the sun, in dark blue, is the add image to your post icon. You can post more than one image if you so wish.

Profile Images are resized and lowered in file size for faster-loading of pages.

Regards,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.