My First day

Posted , 2 users are following.

Well...so far so good.

I am new to this...I was given the tablets by my doctor mid Decmeber but decided to read up on them before I began...so glad I did. This was going to be my first christmas dinner with the family as I normally work so decided to wait until the new year...so toady is the day.

I took all my measurments last night and weighed myself at 14st 4 1/2 lbs. I have done a lot of reading on this website since December and seen that this was a good thing to do. I would like to loose a total of 4st and again the people on this site have given great inspiration that this actually may be possible. So in all this is the start to my journey lets see how it goes.....what this space....

Wish me luck

Charlie x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Thanks...I'm really excited about it. My boyfriend is being my leader and is going to do a weekly weigh in on a Sunday! haha
  • Posted

well so far so good....

I started out on the 03/01/2010 at 14st 4.5lbs

Week one (10/01/2010) I lost 3 lbs and had no prblems with the tablets.

Week two(17/01/2010) I stayed the same howeer no gain is good enough for me!!!

Week three (24/01/2010) I lost another 3 lbs...woo hoo

Week four (31/01/2010) I lost 4 1/4 lbs....in total so far I have lost 10lbs over four weeks which is really pleasing!!! Lets see how the next month goes. I have also measured myself and I have lost here too!

• Posted

good weight loss hun keep up the good work.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.