My first post on Chron’s Disease

Posted , 3 users are following.

Right so basically for the last 3-4 months I’ve besn getting mucus around my stools but recently it has stopped, also sometimes I had like a few streaks of blood there too.

Sometimes I get constipation and that can sometimes last for about a day or 2. I’m only 15 (boy) recently for 2 weeks I had no problems at all with my stools, and now for the past couple of days it’s come back with white or yellowish bits in my stools. And which is kinda freaky. That’s is no bad family health history with anything. I’ve had a blood test which came back normal, and also I am meant to be having 2 stool samples I am going back to the doctors tomorrow to tell them about my new symptoms. I’ve posted this on 2 other forums which is IBS and something else and didnt get 1 reply. And it’s been 2 days. So I’m trying this one out to see if I can get some answers or even help! Thankyou for reading and please reply! Oh and since it’s started up again I’ve been getting back pain and some belly pain before going to the toilet. Thankyou! 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Oh and sorry I forgot to mention since it’s started again I’ve also had eye irritation and a mouth ulcer I think there called that anyways. Thankyou!
  • Posted

ok I have been diagnosed with chrons and before that irritable bowel disease ..  first you shuld attend a doctor ..ie gp.. because you will need a reference from him for tests .. proper tests entail external and internal examinations .. thery are no big deal really but necessary ...... if you are having regulalr constipation then this would explain the blood in stools . as you probably have developed some internal piles or .pressure can cause intermal blisters to bleed if the blood is red . means its near the anus and probably as I said from straining ..  the mucus you describe is symptomatic of infection in the gut of colon . this wil need to be treated with antibiotics and other meds but in the interm you will need some treatment for constipation .. ie some meds like fybogel ans some suppositories   . like to help you release your stools but you must see a general doctor without delay as this can be easily treated now but later it is more difficult and can need some surgery if you don't sort it now with a visti to your gp .ie doctor .. 

• Posted

Hi, sorry too hear your going through. I had the same symptoms and ended up in hospital. I suggest you seek Medical Advice, blood in stool is serious.
    • Posted

I have done and thanks for your reply I’ve had it a couple of times haven’t had it for over a month now. And it’s only when I’m constipated

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.