My first weigh in today...

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone. I had my first weigh in today. I only started the tablets on Monday but I've been extra good and ive lost 5lb!! I'm so pleased, 5lb off! That's 11lb in total in 8 weeks. I think they're giving me that kick start I needed. Now ive just gotta get through the weekend ๐Ÿ˜„

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Awe wow that's fab how often are u getting weighed and what have u been eating hunni.I've been on them 10 days so far but my doctor is weighing me monthly. I have been weighing myself and it's says I've lost 9lb so hope will lose a lot more before I get weighed on 22nd may xx
    • Posted

Hi Sarah I get weighed fortnightly, that's at my request though I like to have short times between weigh ins to keep me more focused. Ive had the tablets week but only plucked the courage up to take them on Monday after joining here last weekend. I've been having coco pops for breakfast, a punnet of strawberries at about 11ish when I'm hungry. For lunch ive had either ham and lettuce sandwiches in normal bread or chicken and lettuce in a warm pitta bread followed by a little rice pudding pot. Tea ive made homemade soup, Turkey steak with boiled potato and plenty veg or chicken with the same. I'm not a very adventurous eater but this is working for me and I like it so its all good I suppose. Treat myself tonight and had slimming world chips (just boiled potato which has been chipped then baked in oven) a very small piece of rump steak (ALL visible fat removed) and an egg (cooked with no oil at all) so I'm hoping it doesn't make me Ill haha! I bet your result will be fab in a fortnights time xx
    • Posted

Think when I go on the 22nd I'm gonna ask for fortnightly as well I think a month is to long a tend to fall of the wagon lol xx
    • Posted

You've gotta do what works for you hun. When I first started trying to lose weight I went every week but now I find I can stay focussed for the two xx
  • Posted

Hi leanne omg well done!!!!!! Thats brilliant so pleased for you smile you have done so well keep going that should give you the boost and inspiration you need xxx and keep others on track and inspired to stick to it its so worth it in the end xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.