My foreskin keeps tearing/bruising. [pictures attached]

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hi,

so let me give a little bit of background info about my issue.

I have always been masturbating dry (no lotion, cream, etc.) and never had any problems while doing so. I am 20 now and only had sex with 1 girl in my life who is now my current girlfriend for the last 2 and a half years. I lost my virginity at 18 to her and never had any problems until recently.

One time after we had sex with my girlfriend, my foreskin started hurting a bit. All was good after a few days, but every time we had sex, the issue kept worsening. I would start to get little tears on my foreskin making it hard for me to have regular sex, because the tears would burn when exposed to liquids.

Nowadays I keep getting these tears and they are quite large in size. I find it hard to pull back my foreskin because if I try to do that the tears keep opening, which is painful. Also the foreskin appears to be dry and a bit tighter than it used to be.

I would welcome any information on what might be wrong or any help in general.

Thanks in advance, Tom.!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Sorry bud but she has a bacteria that's causing you these issues. Your body produces all the fluids you need to masterbate with your foreskin. The only reason for tightening is if you get an infection, damage or you simply arent using that muscle called the phrenar band or phimotic band. You and her need to get that cleaned up before you have sex again. Once the skin heals from the tearing you need to retract your foreskin. And clean the head of the penis and and inner foreskin with warm running water but no soap- soap can cause your skin to dry and leave even more of an opening for bacteria. You clean your penis by rubbing every part of your penis with your fingers while under running water. Sorry you had to hear this buddy, it sucks! I've had the same type of infection you've had but I was circumcised at birth and the tearing was on my dick head so be glad you arent circumcised.

In my opinion it's probably a small yeast infection or something of the sort so make sure she sees a doctor to get that cleared up. If you need to ask any questions I'm here.

• Posted

Is your foreskin always tight? If so, maybe you might need to become circumcised. As we grow the skin can become too tight for a normal erection and the result is tearing. Don't rely on info you get from these forums. See your doctor and find out for sure what the problem is. And, be assured your problem will not be new to him/her. I'm sure they've seen the same issue many times.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.