My frenulum/banjo string almost "hurts" when being touched.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Uncircumcised guy nearing his thirties . I started retracting a few months ago (in my boxers). Before that - only when showering and having sex.

I've noticed that when retracting initially, the frenulum almost "hurts" when touched with dry fingers. That feeling changes to pleasure when I lube my finger and rub it through. When fully erected, it's more pleasurable when touching dry, but when flaccid, it's quite unpleasant (as the nerve endings are condensed in a smaller area). My frenulum is also quite short, although never had problem retracting or having to use any methods to keep retracted (have a lot of foreskin which stays tucked in quite neatly).

Is this completely normal for a newbie retractor or is something wrong with my frenulum?

Pictures of it included (both erect and flaccid).

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Can someone please help with my question?

Thanks!

• Posted

hey

your frenulum is really tight, this makes it too sensitive when erect...

i had the same, it hurts when masturbating...

after frenuloplasty its much better now...

ask for further info

• Posted

Just sounds a little extra sensitive when soft. Normal when hard.

Some of us just have some extra sensitive areas that most don't.

Your frenulum isn't that short. If it's not giving you stretching pain when erected then there isn't a problem & having it cut would be unnecessary.

Feel free to dm me if you prefer to answer that way.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.