My girlfriend pregnancy

Posted , 2 users are following.

My girlfriend is pregnant and now shes come to live with me in london what is the steps what we have to folowing to change all for her pregnant evolution ( midwife

hospital.etc))

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Cosmin, You don't say how far along she is but, regardless, it is very important to see or talk to a DR...she needs to be eating right, staying hydrated, avoid drugs, smoking, alcohol, even over the counter meds, her Dr will probably get her started on some different vitamins and supplements specifically for pregnant women, she will have an ultrasound at some point and needs to keep her regular, scheduled appts for bloodwork, physical exams & etc...with her DR through the whole pregnancy for her safety and the baby's well being, she may want to keep a journal for her pregnancy, write down any questions she has, too... the DR will tell you as she gets further along, after 6mos or so, what options she has for delivery, it can depend on the size, position and timing of the birth what options are available...so FIRST find a DR, SECOND Congratulations, THIRD Good Luck & BEST WISHES...the forum is always open, so come back if you need to!!💒🎶🐾🌈🍀☮♾🥰💐🥳👶🤰👼

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.