my hand throbs and turns purple tingles 7 years prior had plate put in forearm

Posted , 3 users are following.

7 years ago was in accident resulting in plate put in few weeks ago i fell which cause swelling and i was unable to move it at all and had no feeling in my hand went in to er they did stay said didn't look like anything they could see in meantime swelling gone but my hand and wrist area throbs sharp pains I cant use it to pick up anything w any pressure or weight It feels ice cold at times and is bruised like strait line stopping right at fingers I am constantly having to move my arm cause tingles like a hurting cold pain and sharp pain starts I'm waiting for my Dr to refer me just trying to get idea of something can do maybe or some insight since we was of no help

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Be patient until you see your doctor. I would recommend going back to your ortho. Maybe you've had some soft tissue reinjury or your hardware need replacing? I hope ypu find out very soon. Stop trying to pick up things is my main advice tho.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.