My hart beating fast after eating

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi after eating food about 10 minutes later my hart beats fast  should what do you think I could do to stop it ?

i drink a lot of coffee and they are milky coffees are these the problem ?

my neck gets somesort of pain from time to time .

i do eat rubbish food even though I shouldn't because I've had a gastric sleeve done .

ive lost over 10 stone but need to loose 8 more .

thanks for your time and feed back 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

As far as I am led to believe it is quite normal to have a heart beat sounding in your ear . You should realise that your stomache works very hard during and for some time after you eat. You may also have a wee bit of blood pressure. if you are really worried ,I would see the Doc. Well done on the weight loss by the way.
    • Posted

Thanks David I've had it for about 5or 6 weeks and it's not going away so just thought I would have a look on here and see what other people have said about it .

• Posted

Even though you may add milk or cream to your coffee there is still a lot of caffeine. You may want to cut down on the amount of coffee and/or try decaf. Maybe this will help.
    • Posted

Thanks I will try that I drink far to much coffee about 8 cups aday 😔

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.