my head feels heavy

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello every one 

6 month ago my condom broke durning sex and after almost 3 minutes i wore another one, didnt came int those 3 minutes 

so past 3 month was hard for me and i was stressed about diseases 

after 6 month yesterday i felt abit light headache in my head , ive got so stress and anxious about dying 

and today i feel my head is heavy 

what is this ??

also 4 and 3 days ago i smoked alot of cigarettes ( 3 pockets) that i dont used to that much 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Sounds more an emotional / mood issue rather than physical.

Have you got someone you trust to talk to?

• Posted

i dont have anyone to talk face to face and it really killing me 

so pepasan what do you think that headache happened all the sudden?

im fine now, i went to fishing and BBQ stuff, so i feel better, if i think about it i feel it in my head, but it dont come up with itself

today i felt dizzy too, i know thats anxiety 

• Posted

Try slow breathing, using all of your lung capacity to inhale and exhale whilst concentrating on calming and pleasant memories and images. Find a quiet time and place for this each day.

If the pleasant thoughts don't come, just count while you breathe in and out. The same number for inhaling and exhaling. It can also be good to have still moments holding the breath in and out using the same number. (E.g. 4 counts in, hold in for 4, breathe out for 4, hold out for 4).

The more you concentrate on the mechanics of  breathing, the more your mind will settle on the 'Here and Now' rather than anxiously going into past or future.

• Posted

thank you 

ill do it all, thank you for the help

ive got a question, 

do you think a headache is something to be afraid of or a normal thing? cause its been 6 month after my sex, and i only had sex with one person.  this is the first time to get a headache since then.

i still feel light headaches, specially when i focus on it 

• Posted

Headaches can be caused by many different things including eyestrain, fighting an infection, neck problems, migraines and anxiety. If intense and prolonged they could even indicate a brain haemorrhage or tumour. If a couple of Paracetamol or Ibuprofen helps, it probably isn't at all serious. I've never heard of headache having anything specifically to do with STIs, so I suspect your anxiety is either giving you the headache or making you think it's worse than it is.

• Posted

so when you say infection you dont mean STI?

cause its been more than six months 

i guess i make every thing big in my mind 

but this headache pupped out into my head right after those numereous cigarettes 

• Posted

Correct - I meant things like colds and 'flu.

And, yes - Too many cigarettes would probably cause headache.

• Posted

sorry to bother you 

its 3rd day of my headache, its light and sometimes it appears 

when an infection get into body, how much time does it get to make headache?

if it was from cigarette or being under sun, is it normal to last 3 days ?

• Posted

so what should i do pepasan?

should i be concerned ?

it feel better now 

but still feel heavy 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.