My headaches cured!! ??

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all, just wanted to share this as it could hopefully help someone. I have found out that being low in magnesium and b vitamins can cause headaches so started using flax seed which has iron, magnesium and other beneficial minerals etc. Just sprinkle it on cereal, salads, stews, anything basically. My headaches have stopped, something so easy. Taking medication for headches etc can cause this deficiency so it's compounding the problem. Hope this helps some one. Good luck.

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I tried before, but it wouldn't let me post. I just wanted to say that I'll have to try this out, fingers crossed, it'll help, thanks for posting! 👍
  • Posted

Good luck Wendy, it worked for my mum also and now my sister is trying it.

• Posted

Flax seeds must be ground up before you get their benefits, yeah, great little seeds😎
    • Posted

Yes good point, I forgot to mention that - thanks

• Posted

Congratulations on finding a natural remedy! I have also since found my own remedy for dizziness or vertigo. I got myself concentrated b12 vitamin pills which I pop twice daily. This helped me to reduce my migraine frequencies and completely clear me of all my dizziness problems.
    • Posted

That's great, very glad you managed to sort your problems. Yes B Vitamins are also very important and can cause problems if the diet is lacking in them. Well done!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.