My health anxiety strikes again

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all, my health anxiety strikes again. I'm 22 years old. I went to the toilet and pee-ed and noticed that my pee was yellow and cloudy. Like erm yellow turbid colour i guess. Basically, it was not clear but yellow. So i went to google it and it gave me many different result. Most of it was Diabetes. I got scareed and got panicked. But the next thing is, when i drink lots of water, its back to normal. Clear colour. When i googled, the symptoms came out was frequent thirst, hunger, and other more and it made me confused. I don't have any of those symptoms of these. I do not feel thirsty, i pee only twice or thrice a day, i went to jog, i drink lots of water, i play football. Sometimes i don't drink water until at the evening. I did not vomit. I don't feel tired. But i am so scared and it is affecting me. What more when the results i searched was the worst result and "if you have this, if you have that, you should go to the doctor. I am scared of doctor so yea, i am scared. I feel like crying.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

The smell of my urine is smelless. There's not sweet or odd smell. Just a normal urine odor.

• Posted

first of all don’t Google your symptoms. They don’t pertain to your individual situation and you’ll get scared for no reason. it’s very common for urine to be dark, light, sometimes cloudy. Nothing to be scared of. if you had diabetes you would have other symptoms along with that., Not just cloudy urine. You’re OK

Even if you’re not thirsty, your body may still be dehydrated. It’s very important to stay hydrated when you’re active like football. make sure you’re drinking a lot of water throughout the day and see if that continues to help.

If you have no other symptoms, everything should be OK.

• Posted

Hi. Thanks for the reply. Yes i do not have any symptoms of that. When i smell the urine, it is odourless. Basically smells nothing or even if theres is, its just urine smell and nothing sweety. The smell is not wrong. Sorry im just so so scared.

• Posted

You just need to drink a lot of water everyday If your pee is yellow , your just not drinking enough . Thats usually a sign of dehydration . Most of us dont hydrate enough . If you drink enough water your urine will be clear . Dont google , DR GOOGLE IS GOING TO SCARE YOU. PLEASE !! I have had panic attacks , health anxiety , depression since I WAS 19 ! Im 64 today and Im still alive and doing pretty well !Except for my health anxiety ‼✌

• Posted

Hi, i went to the doctor. Had a urine test, and there isnt any sugar, glucose, protein in my urine. The doc told me everything was normal. I told him im just scared of diabetes. He said i dont have any and my urine is clear. He told me i need to drink lots of water and told me that i am overreacting

• Posted

Your Dr is Right . Now trust him . You have to break this cycle or you will be miserable . You have your whole life ahead of you ! Maybe get into a yoga class , where they teach calm ! Plus you stay fit . I URGE you honey to enjoy your life ! For every negative , write down three positives ! Do this for 21 days ‼Look at them , maybe tape them on your wall , call it your positive wall ‼✌❤✌❤ 曆

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.