My health issues since 2016!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

hey guys,

so i smoked weed in 2016 for the first time and suddenly had super bad anxiety since. started having neck and should stiffness post that followed by balance issues. Did several tests and investigations and everything came out normal. honestly my anxiety hasnt stopped since and i still have a high fear issue. now my symptoms have escalated to tinnitus and eye floaters. on the side i have antral gastritis which refuses to go away from antacids and also urine issues after having a uti. i dont respond to antibiotics and i need to pee right after i pee but symptoms cool down down if i keep sipping on water. im not sure if things are emerging from my neck which is causing low oxygen to brain and therefore all these symptoms or is it some kind of disease? i saw a psychiatrist who prescribed SSRI because she thinks its in my head and that my body is far too "alert" on bodily functions so its exaggerating them. But i feel like there somethinf really going on

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.