My heart has been hurting including parts of my rib bones.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I’m having high fears of heart disease. I feel weak occasionally and I am terribly unhealthy. My oral hygiene is bad, I have high cholesterol for a year now, and I’m not too active with my body. My rib bones have been swelling over the course of a few months and been in pain. I even have excessive mucus with a tiny bit of blood and white mucus. And I can only feel my right lung and not my left. When I breathe deeply, I feel my right lung tightens a bit more than usual with a tiny mild pain. My average Beat Per Minute is 90.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You need to go to the hospital
    • Posted

Maybe if someone is having high fears you should give a bit more to say then just "you need to go to the hospital."

• Posted

I'm not a doctor but given all this persons symptoms that would be the logical thing to do. Wouldn't you think?

• Posted

Maybe give your reasonings as to why you think this person should go to the hospital. Just putting that sentence seems more frantic. Also could put the person in a panic or make them even more uncomfortable.
  • Posted

Just went to the doctors and they said that the blood in mucus could be low humidity. Honestly I’m not sure what causes my symptoms anymore.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.