My husband is got Chronic cold from Childhood... anybody can help?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello everyone..

My husband (32) is got Chronic cold since birth. Now is the situation that his chest is always full of cough. His breathe is very heavy and there is a weird sound (as if he is suffocated). His situation is such that sometimes even he is got difficulty to hear. I am really concerned of his health. I have tried all home remedies but nothing worked for him.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi....time to go to doc, soonest....to get over the hurdle, do get hold of an health professional

Blessings and all of the best and keep me/us informed....do the right thing first( to gauge how serious) and then only can we go to home remedies....does your husband smoke?

• Posted

Yes, a doctor visit is long overdue. I'm not sure what you mean "Chronic cold since birth" but when somebody's breathing sounds like they're being suffocated, forget all else and take that person to an A&E or emergency department.

• Posted

Never heard of chronic cold, what you're describing sounds more like he suffers from Chronic bronchitis and is having a flare up. What he needs is a proper diagnosis from a doctor and proceed from there.

• Posted

I must agree that seeing a Dr. is imperative. Even if insurance or money is a problem, it does not as important as securing ones health. Get to the Dr. and then work out any problems after that.

Tell your Dr. all that is happening and all that has been tried.

All the Best, Larry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.