My hypospadias.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I found out that I had hypospadias only. Few years ago by reading about it on the net. I am 60 years old. I had three operations as a child as my urethra opened mid shaft. I had skin grafts to move the opening to just under the glans. My penis is on the small side, but my biggest problem is the size of my gland. It can only be described as huge and mushroom shaped with a flat top. This caused me no end of embarrassment, especially at school. After my first appearance in the showers the next day the whole school had heard of my deformed penis and stories of my massive glans. Because of this I stopped going to school. 

Later on in life, most of my girlfriends would not let me have sex because of the size of my glans. Oral sex was totally off the menu, and to this day still is. After my latest encounter with a female, she told all her friends and they have all asked me is it’s true and if it is can they take photos of my penis. Over the years and more so in the last few months I fell like cutting the thing off because I am so depressed. I am hoping to talk to someone who has hypospadias, hoping this might help with my depression. 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I am sorry.   I also had hypospadius and my penis definitely doesn’t look “normal” either but my wife has never cared.   But I understand your feelings. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.