my hystorecetomy has been 3 weeks now

Posted , 3 users are following.

i need to know if i am ok with a little bleeding.1 stiches came out.but no pain ect.

tyvm

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I had little bleeding after my tvh but we ate all.so unique in our recovery.

My stitches didnt start coming away until 6 wks but its not unusual for it to.be early.

Just make sure you rest upfor another few werks and no.lifting or bending till 12 wks.

I still wont lift anything and im.nearly a year out.

• Posted

hello, i am 2 weeks post op, had my 2 week appointment yesterday and my Dr. said that i am healing and looking great considering he just performed the open hysterectomy DEC 7th. I am getting around pretty good, but I still have some pain in abdomen around incision bikini cut. I have noticed that when I do a lot of walking and standing I get a tightness and pain in abdomen. Is anyone else experiencing this?, I hope I am not alone in this that I am feeling. I occasionally have some sharp pains and stinging around the incision, is anyone having that as well. I want to believe my Dr. that I am healing great, but I seem like I am still in pain even though I have good days and bad days.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.