My knee won't stop popping and the pain is worse

Posted , 6 users are following.

My right knee keeps poppin in and out. Also im walking on my heel because i can't put full weight on my right knee. Plus it feels swollena nd won't stop popping in and out. No pain meds have helped at all. I have ried to talking to the nurse. Going up and down the stairs hurts so much that it takes me a while to get up and down the stairs.

0 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Alex, you need to see a dr asap. Forget the nurse, forget asking us if it looks swollen. If you're not managing the stairs and are in pain, see your doctor. Best of luck and let us know how you go.

Denise from Oz

• Posted

Sorry, Alex, I've only just got your last message! You'd be the best person to know if your knee is swollen, because you know what it was like before. As I said, get to your doc or ER asap. They'll be the ones who can really help you at this stage. Best of luck!

Denise from Oz

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.