My labia majora has disappeared! Completely freaked out.

Posted , 15 users are following.

It’s like a tunnel down there. The  labia majora has completely vanished. I’m totally beside myself, I’ve had no itching or pain. It’s been pain sailing to be honest for the last 2 months. Been applying clob cream as requested by doctor white patchesare still viable on the lips. 

Can’t find any information anywhere. Has anyone experienced this ?  What do I do now? I’m shocked! 

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi, I can only sympathize.  It sucks.  I don't have dairy, have you ever looked online and read about dairy, many people dont tolerate it too well.  I'm also gluten free and I dont drink alcohol anymore.  Look at borax, there is a thread somewhere on here that helps people.

• Posted

i don`t want to make you feel any worse but i have to be truthful.....i have been diagnosed for about  4 years and earlier this year,hubby noticed bits shrinking then a few weeks later they had gone! now the skin is moving down and almost covers my clitoris! i have trouble trying to wee cos its covered,sorry to be graphic.i also have other autimmune deseases ie  under active thyroid and arthritis.i`ve noticed when my LS flares up so does my exzema which is on my arms,and when hubby sees it he knows to stay away!! hope you find some answers,btw i have no sugar or dairy

• Posted

What is atrophy? I've had LS since 1991

• Posted

hi there Snazzybabs. Did anybody answer this for you? 

just in case.  atrophy means something that reduces in size, gets smaller. So for our labia it means that the right and left labia start to shrink and pull away from each other, leaving a gap. Others may have other aspects of atrophy happening. 

What are you doing for your LS after all these years? There probably wasn't much information at all way back then if we are still having so much trouble almost 30 years on. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.