my last hours before I take my 4 years of Housing hell into the Courts .Eviction ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Like any person some days are great days and some days are troublesome and downright awful , then there are days when we all feel like we have so much energy we can fly and those days where we cant lift a leg out of bed.

And this is all what so called "normal " or the average person deals with in  thier life time.

Some people cope well , others fall apart.

Some people have money to fight thier cause others dont have that privelege.

And here I am with a list as long as my shoulder to elbow of all those things that should of had me dead and burried 100 time over , and if this wasnt enough for me I have found my most demanding challenges to my well being as a person has had to be the levels of Anxiety I have been given over the past 4 rotten years of a Housing battle with a Landlord that could not give a toss about me, all they see is money and the rent.

They have no clue about thier responsibilites and obligations to thier 4,500 tenants in and around London.

They couldnt give a toss if your home was infested with rats, spiders and there was 3 feet of water flooding you out.

And to complain to them becomes a right drama as the complaint will go no where , and they wont apolagize due to the 234 days it took them to carry out a repair, they have no clue what communication skills are and they believe they are always right and untouchable.

The have rules all tenants must obey and when it comes to being answerable for thier lack of care and shocking display of Professional and skilled Landlords, they cannot be expected to carry out their promises when they say we want to know where and how we got it wrong, but what they dont tell tenants is dont ever try to make us change as we will show you how powerful and aggressive we can be.

Without saying a whole lot more I think you get the jist that my home life has been hell.

I have been made to suffer at the expense of this organization and they are using thier power and might with the affordable team of lawyers they can pay for to bully me inot the ground and ask the courts to throw me out onto the street.

They can achieve this whilst they are operating over a long period of time by 2 nasty, vindictive and repolsive and deplorable neighbors who are ok to stand in my face and scream I hate you and why cant you just kill yourself.

When things became so bad I did try to take my life as they knew they were not going to do anything about my cry for help, they were already on the side of the neigbor who was adamant that she owned the building and my flat was not mine but hers.

In all this and so much more I used the Police everytime I needed them to come and stop the harassment but the POLICE were also on the same act and time and time again any complaint I had went no where.

So who is wrong  and what has been allowed to happen in this property where there are 2 converted houses with 8 flats and 2 rotten eggs that have lied so much it will become shameful if the court cannot see through the issues which have led me to being brought into court and put under all this added stress.

There are so many other issues I should be working on to allow my health to stabilize but I have been robbed by this Landlords behavior for 3 long years and put through hell.

The case begins in less than 18 hrs now

I am told just now the court trial may take longer than the prescribed 4 hours.

I am told it could last 2/3 days.

All I can now do is wait n watch over my mind until the moment I am in the court room and this case is underway and heading to a crunch point.

I need so badly to be freed from this aggression of hatred and very personal attack by all 3 parties who have been planning all along to get me orded by the court and placed on the street in my health condition.

There is so much more I could talk for a whole year about my timeas a tenant of a social landlord that is corrupt and willing to do anything that they can get away with through using evidence that can come from 2 disturbed and very hateful neigbors.

FInding this Forum only 17 days ago has made all the difference to me, as I have actually been able to relax and breath over the past days.

But I think its only natural to be feeling a little un edged just hours before I am in an environment that is totally foreign to me.

I hope that I can and will be in a good place when I return back here late tomorrow or maybe it will be the weekend to report what has happened.

And If I am told I must live on the street or if I am to hold on to my flat , It is all in the hands of the Court .

And the truth will hopefully be seen and understood for what it is.

PJ

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ozzie, positive thoughts to you this evening, hoping for good things tomorrow, I hope you have a good nights sleep, try not to worry to much - Hoping for good results for you 😀
  • Posted

Hello Ozzie,  I will be thinking of you and praying for you tomorrow. At 10am i have a physiotherapy appointment and have to stay on a couch for 10 minutes so will be praying throught that.  Be aware that courts are not always on time and there are always a lot of hanging around waiting.  Is it Crown court,  have you a solicitor or are you representing yourself?  I wish you well and  all you can do is tell the truth, answer questions, don't get angry and be polite, i am sure you would anyway, it's just that the landlords solicitor will try to get you angry.  Do not drop to their level stay focused but fight for your rights.  

Wishing you the best. 

Elizabeth. Hugs xx  smile

• Posted

bless you Elizabeth

I appreciate all the kindness of those supporting me here in their thoughts and prayers

It will be very stretching experience on my all ready poorly health

PJ

• Posted

All the very best Ozzie for today😀
    • Posted

Thanks Lou

I am ready for the day

I hope I can stay awake with the chronic fatique

PJ

• Posted

Oh Ozzie, we are all thinking of you today, be as strong as you can be - am off to work now but wil wait with anticipation for good news from you - hold your head up be brave and focused if you can, we're all wishing you the very very best 🌻
  • Posted

Best of luck Ozzie. Stay relaxed and focused. You got this xxx
  • Posted

Sorry to hear of your problems with the landlord etc. Are you aware that the Citizens Advice Bureau give free advice regarding such matters?
    • Posted

Thanks Barara

Yes I am very aware of this

And they are one of my support mentors right now

Sadly it gone a lot deeper than this and I am about to leave my home on diazipam to face a possible 2 day trial

And am having to face muliplr false alegations , many which are being used against me , and the worse allegations that amount o slander are coming for a very wicked and nasty witness statement made by the Police, but it reality it is this wicked and corrup statement that may in fact save the day and restore the dignity that has been robbed of me by this shocking slander.

It will take a lot of faith to ever be able to trust the Police again in doing thier job right

Thanks

I will be reporting back later today or tomorrow

PJ

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.