My latest blood results

Posted , 2 users are following.

ENDOCRINOLOGYThyroid FunctionTHYROID STIMULATING HORMONE 2.25 mIU/L range(0.27 - 4.20) FREE THYROXINE15.1 pmol/L range .is...(12.00 - 22.00) TOTAL THYROXINE(T4) 76.8 nmol/L range is ( 59.00 - 154.00 FREE T3 result4.36 ) pmol/Lrange is ( 3.10 - 6.80 )THYROGLOBULIN ANTIBODY46.400 IU/mL range is(0.00 - 115.00 )THYROID PEROXIDASE ANTIBODIES 32.7 IU/mL range is ( 0.00 - 34.00, ) these are my latest blood results can u guys explain these to me ...I have graves disease and I'm in a remission from it and not on any thyroid medication since October 2016...thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

All numbers are in the range and you state that you are in remission... so what to explain? Only thing I wonder is: do you still have hyper or hypo symptoms? If you do, what kind and specifics? and for how long? become improving or worse compared to the condition of previous test (test numbers)?
    • Posted

Hi mike thanks for ur reply I did not understand the result if antibodies and since I been in a remission my ft4 never went before 15 symptoms I can't tolerate heat too much if its too much heating inside I get hot flushes and dizzy ...other symptom when my stomach is empty I get dizzy and woozy get Moody at that time and feel really weak once I eat I get my energy back at night with a light sound I wake up quickly its like trauma feeling aches and pain in my leg muscles too...GP says every time that results are within range and these r the blood test I got it done privately... Thanks again ....samy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.